I have just spent the last hour or so doing some much needed housekeeping for my scrap layouts. I had gotten to the point where I had a leaning tower of scrap layouts on my desk and barely enough room to store them - so after calling on my work in progress album - I have found just enough room to store the tower of layouts that were on my desk, although while putting them safely away, have realised that there are many of them that I have failed to share with you. Eeeep. So, I will endevour to get these photographed, cropped and uploaded ASAP.
Looking at the way that my darling husband is staring at my desk as I type and he waits to gain ownership once again of his laptop, I would suspect that he believes that there is way more to scrapbook housekeeping than just putting away a mountain of layouts... ~looks sheepishly to the mess that once was my desk~ Okay... so we have operation catastophe on our hands... so!? Okay... I guess I will go fix it up too... but... in my defence, I must say that when one works with as much purpose at her desk as I did today, one must expect a little scrap "fall out" in return.
I mentioned that I had been working on something for an OS label... well...my work is done and that too, is something that I hope to share, in detail with you soon... instead of the teaser that I shared last time I blogged. In a little while, I will add some more teasers of the rest of what I have been working on... and since the deadline was the 15th of May (which is today in the states - its times like this that I love that they are a day behind us... which means that I had a day more... ) I should be able to share in full with you what I have been up to... for now, though... I will just say this.... My Little Shoebox!!
That leaves me with one little scrapping secret then... and that one, while it is absolutely killing me NOT TO SHARE, I will have the go ahead very soon to share with you......
well... I guess I have stalled enough... I best go clean up before he makes an inventory for a garage sale!
Hope you have had a happy and fulfilling weekend.
Love and hugs.
xxxx
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Scrapbook Housekeeping..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A messy desk is the sign of some serious inspiration! I always clena my desk off just in time to start all over again! ~L~.
You tell that wonderful husband of yours to back off and leave the desk alone..... (as if he would dare touch anything hehe).
Can't wait to see what you have been creating. Hmmmm may have to do some creating of my own......
You know, I think that the thing that sucks the most about scrapbooking is putting all those layouts in albums. I also get a big pile of them ready and when they don't fit on the shelf anymore, I get Paul to help me put them in albums :). And the bloody albums cost so much!!!! eeeeeeek!!!!
Post a Comment